New residents moving into the City of Bondurant should establish utility services. There are several ways this can be accomplished. We encourage residents/future residents to use the electronic method as the most convenient method.
- Complete utility application.
- Return the application to City Hall by emailing Bradley, the Utility Bill Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When the Utility Billing Specialist receives the application by email, he will establish the utility account. Once the account is setup, a registration and instruction email will be sent to you with login information to pay the deposit online.
- Login to your new utility account per the instruction email and pay the $150.00 deposit.
- Move into your new home and have your utilities ready to go!
- Complete utility application or come to City Hall and fill out an application.
- You can drop off the application and the deposit can be included with the application to City Hall or drop box as check/cash or you can bring the application and pay the $150 deposit at City Hall.
The deposit will be held on file until you sell your property or move out. Then the deposit on file will be applied to your final water bill.
Thank you. If you have additional questions, please call 515.967.2418.