The following is a list of the City Meetings. Please feel free to attend any of these meetings; your attendance and participation are welcome. Please note that meeting dates may be moved or rescheduled in observance of holidays or weather emergencies.
- City Council Meetings - 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month, 6:00 p.m.
- Board of Adjustment - 2nd Tuesday of each month, 5:00 p.m. Only meet when requested.
- BDI Meeting - 1st Tuesday of each month, 8:00 a.m.
- Library Board of Trustees - 1st Wednesday of each month, 7:00 p.m. Meets at Library
- Planning and Zoning Commission Meetings - 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month, 6:00 p.m.
- Park and Recreation Board Meetings - 3rd Thursday of each month, 6:00 p.m.
At the City of Bondurant, It Is Our Goal To:
- Provide expedient, courteous service to new and prospective residents and businesses
- Establish cost effective administration practices
- Implement policies and projects which improve the City’s image
- Expand public safety services
- Continually upgrade the City’s infrastructure
- Reduce the City tax rate
- Improve recreation facilities & activities
- Support planned, organized growth
- Expand the City’s boundaries where practical
- Promote economically feasible commercial development