Reference the city council packets for more detailed information about the projects in town.
Beginning in 2020:
- 113 Main St SE will be converted into a public parking lot.
- Bondurant City Hall addition and renovation underway.
- Design for the Highway 65 Underpass is underway. The City has secured the funding for the project.
- Bondurant Business Park is under construction – this includes Generation Next at 94 Paine Circle.
- Bondurant Industrial Park is under construction.
- Eagle Park is under construction.
- SW District Project - public improvements along 32nd St SW, Shiloh Rose Parkway SW, and Grant St S.
- NE Storm Sewer Project – anticipated Fall 2020 construction.
- NW Trunk Sewer Project – anticipated 2020 construction.
- The library is gearing up for an upcoming addition.
- The City anticipates several new housing subdivision plats will be received in 2020 - check back for updated information.
Worked on in 2019:
- 113 Main St SE was demolished.
- Morris Elementary's addition is complete.
- Pleasant Grove detention facility has been constructed.
- The bridge on 15th Street NW was damaged during the flood that occurred June 30/July 1 2018. Design is underway and the old bridge was demolished in the spring of 2019.
- The building underwent remodeling for two new businesses: Sweet Swirls Ice Cream and Somewhere in the Middle Coffee Shop
- Quail Run plat under construction.
- Park Side plat under construction.
- Wolf Creek Plat 13 under completed.
- Lincoln Street reconstruction complete.
- 2nd Street NW culvert expansion underway.
- MidCountry Machinery is being built.
- RMS is also planning to build in late 2019.
- A trunk sewer extension will be constructed on the NW side of town in 2019.
- Fundraising began for the dog park.
- Project Blue Jay is underway.
Completed in 2018
- Expansion of the Bondurant Recreational Sports Complex to allow green space for Soccer Complex.
- Efnor Estates Neighborhood Park was installed in 2018.
- Paine St SE from Paine Heights to Meadow Brook was being connected, along with Bondurant Business Park trailing along the Bondurant Cemetery.
- Renaud Ridge Neighborhood Park expanded to include a butterfly garden.
- Bondurant - Farrar High School's auditorium and building addition are complete!
- Wolf Creeks Plats 11 & 12 were finished in 2018.
- MidStates Precast Products opened and began production.
If you have questions about these projects, please do not hesitate to contact City Hall at 967-2418. Thank you.