The City Clerk's Office issues the following licenses and permits.
- Beer and Liquor Permits More Info and form
- Cigarette Permits More Info and Form
- Mobile Vendor Permits More Info | Download Form | Checklist
- Peddler Permits More Info | Download Form | Checklist
- Transient Merchant Permits More Info | Download Form | Checklist
Forward all forms and paperwork in a timely manner
Once you have submitted an online application and all other paperwork to the City Clerk’s Office
When investigation is completed and the premise has been inspected and approved, the application is presented to the Bondurant City Council.
The City Council will determine whether the applicant is eligible to hold a liquor license in the City of Bondurant.
You will be notified in writing if the City Council denies your liquor license application.
You may call the Bondurant City Clerk’s Office to confirm the approval of your application.