The City of Bondurant encourages customers to take advantage of the free e-billing option to streamline your bill-paying routine.
Here are the benefits:
- With e-bills, you have the ability to view and pay your bills – even if you’re traveling on the other side of the world.
- E-bills contain all of the information you are used to seeing in a physical bill.
- Receive your bill quicker than if you are mailed a bill.
- Many people become stressed in the process of filing archived bills, and we all wonder just how far back we should keep our records. Because many e-bills are also accessible online. This allows you to compare costs and payments over time or track your annual expenses.
- Worried about security online? All e-bill services require a safeguard. E-bills are equally as dependable as receiving your physical bill in the mail.
- E-billing reduces both waste and costs associated with sending paper through the mail every month. By reducing paper use, you can feel better about how you protect the environment while also stop worrying about how you’re going to dispose of paper waste.
- Don’t forget that even if you choose to switch to e-billing, you have the ability to print anything that might seem important if you need a physical copy – so why not give it a shot?
- Last but not least, E-bills help keep operating costs to a minimum.
Help the city save money due to the overhead cost related to printing, handling, processing, and posting paper bills each month. Any user choosing to receive an e-bill instead of a paper bill will be helping with the overhead cost of handling your monthly bill.
An e-bill is an electronic version of a paper bill that you can view online. Choosing to receive your utility bill via e-mail does not determine how you pay your bill, simply how you receive it.