The City of Bondurant encourages customers to take advantage of the free e-billing option to streamline your bill-paying routine.
Here are the benefits:
- With e-bills, you have the ability to view and pay your bills – even if you’re traveling on the other side of the world.
- E-bills contain all of the information you are used to seeing in a physical bill.
- Receive your bill quicker than if you are mailed a bill.
- Many people become stressed in the process of filing archived bills, and we all wonder just how far back we should keep our records. Because many e-bills are delivered in PDF format, you have the ability to save and file all of your bills to a hard drive or upload it to the cloud. This allows you to compare costs and payments over time or track your annual expenses.
- Worried about security online? All e-bill services require a safeguard. E-bills are equally as dependable as receiving your physical bill in the mail.
- Last but not least, e-billing reduces both waste and costs associated with sending paper through the mail every month. By reducing paper use, you can feel better about how you protect the environment while also stop worrying about how you’re going to dispose of paper waste.
- Don’t forget that even if you choose to switch to e-billing, you have the ability to print anything that might seem important if you need a physical copy – so why not give it a shot?
- E-bills help keep operating costs to a minimum.
Help the city save money due to the overhead cost related to printing, handling, processing, and posting paper bills each month. Any user choosing to receive an e-bill instead of a paper bill will be helping with the overhead cost of handling your monthly bill.
An e-bill is an electronic version of a paper bill that you can view via your email and pay online or in person. Choosing to receive your utility bill via e-mail does not determine how you pay your bill, simply how you receive it.
Here are two easy steps to get started:
- Fill out the application to have your City of Bondurant billing emailed -- document available online at: Go Green with Your Utility Bill
- Fill out the application to have your City of Bondurant billing set-up on auto payment. Email to: email@example.com or return to City Hall at 200 2nd Street NE, POB 37, Bondurant, IA 50035.