We are so excited to bring you the 2021 Summer Reading Program!
**NEW!! VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR WANDOO READER!!
Here is what you need to know:
- The Summer Reading Program is for all ages--preschool to adult.
- Registration begins May 24. Come to the library or register in Wandoo Reader. **There is a family portal option under the log-in box.**
- Receive a registration packet. If you register on Wandoo Reader, stop by the library to pick it up.
- Patrons will track the amount of time they are reading each week--either on paper or in Wandoo Reader.
- Each week you meet your weekly reading goal, stop by the library to pick up your BADGE for that week!
- Children in Grade 5 and below will receive a small weekly prize.
- Each week you will earn an entry into the Weekly Random Prize Drawing.
- All participants will earn entry into the Grand Prize Drawing at the end of the program.
If you still want to go old school and use a paper tracker, here it is. 2021 Reading Log or get one at the library.
If you want to go paperless, register for our Summer Program here. Wandoo Reader
Here are some helpful hints for getting started with Wandoo Reader. Helpful Hints
Cool features of the new online program:
- Parents can track for all of their children and themselves with the Family Management Portal.
- Patrons can set their own personal reading goal and monitor the progress.
- Patrons can watch the progress of the community reading goal.
- Children can choose an avatar and level up by logging reading time.
In-person Summer Reading Program events will take place at City Park due to the library construction project.
Look at our June Schedule of Events!
And our July Schedule of Events!