AT THE CITY OF BONDURANT,
IT IS OUR GOAL TO:
- Provide expedient, courteous service to new and prospective residents and businesses
- Establish cost effective administration practices
- Implement policies and projects which improve the City’s image
- Expand public safety services
- Continually upgrade the City’s infrastructure
- Reduce the City tax rate
- Improve recreation facilities & activities
- Support planned, organized growth
- Expand the City’s boundaries where practical
- Promote economically feasible commercial development
REGULAR CITY MEETINGS
AT CITY HALL:
The following is a list of the City Meetings.
Please feel free to attend any of these meetings;
your attendance and participation are welcome. Please note that meeting dates may be moved or rescheduled in observance of holidays or weather emergencies.
Agendas are available online for the City Council (at the left margin of this page), and for the Planning and Zoning Commission (under "Departments and Boards", "Planning and Zoning").
• City Council Meetings - 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month, 6:00 p.m.
• Board of Adjustment - 2nd Tuesday of each month, 5:00 p.m. Only meet when requested.
• BDI Meeting - 1st Tuesday of each month, 8:00 a.m.
• Library Board of Trustees - 1st Thursday of each month, 7:00 p.m. Meets at Library
- Planning and Zoning Commission Meetings - 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month, 6:00 p.m.
- Park and Recreation Board Meetings - 3rd Thursday of each month, 6:30 p.m.
- BRSC Board - 2nd Wednesday of each month, 6:00 p.m.