2100 Jr Haines Pkwy, Bondurant IA 50035
BRSC BOARD FIELDS’ COMPLEX POLICIES
- No OUTSIDE FOOD, DRINKS OR COOLERS allowed. Individual water bottles for players will be allowed. The proceeds from the Concession Stand are one of the ways the BRSC Board is able to maintain the fields and Sports Complex.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Pets are allowed; however, they must be on a leash and the owner must pick up after them.
- No smoking allowed inside the complex.
- No artificial noisemakers, air horns, or boom boxes allowed.
- No firearms are allowed.
- No skateboards, ripstiks, bicycles, scooters, roller blades, or heelys allowed.
- Abusive and/or vulgar language is not allowed. Violators will be asked to leave the complex.
- Parking allowed only in designated areas.
BRSC BOARD FIELDS’ FIELD POLICIES
- The warm up areas are confined to the common grassy areas of the complex.
- To preserve the integrity of the fields, ALL teams will warm up OFF of the baselines and OFF of the outfield lines of the respective fields.
- It is the coach’s responsibility to have his/her team clean up the dugout after your game.
FIELD SIZES AVAILABLE
Fields 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7
-Outfield fence distance approximately 200'
-Outfield fence distance approximately 300'
-Outfield fence distance approximately 275'
Bondurant Little League Baseball
Bondurant Little League Softball
Bondurant Tot T-Ball - Parks and Recreation Department
Bondurant Adult Slow Pitch - Parks and Recreation Department