THE LUCK OF BONDU
PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT
When: Saturday, March 9, 2013
Time: 2:00—4:00 p.m.
Where: Meet at City Hall at 1:45 p.m. (You will receive the “list” and rules)
The Parks & Recreation Department is sponsoring a St. Patrick’s Day Themed Photo Scavenger Hunt around Bondurant. There will be TWO categories...Family/Children and Adult (17 & older). Adult category will need cash. The list will not be provided until the day of the event. Please pre-register by Friday, March 8 at City Hall.
Contact Shelby Hagan for more details!
Winners from each category will receive a prize from Founders Irish Pub!
· Teams MUST consist of at least FIVE people (Children under 12 MUST have an adult in attendance).
· ALL team members MUST ride a bicycle as their mode of transportation.
· Helmets HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
· Team members MUST wear green and/or something St. Patrick’s Day related. Costumes encouraged!
· A digital camera/smart phone is REQUIRED!
· Four team members MUST be in every photo.
· Each team can only turn in one photo for each item on the list.
· No repeat photos!
· No combining items into one photo.
· While creative interpretations of the items are generally allowed, the judges have the final determination as to whether each photo receives points.
· Be respectful in everything you do.
· Ask permission when necessary.
· OBEY ALL TRAFFIC LAWS, FEDERAL LAWS AND ALL OTHER LAWS!!!