REOPENING THE LIBRARY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
The library will open to the public by appointment only beginning Thursday, May 21. We are taking baby steps to ensure the safety of our patrons as well as our staff. Please read and be aware of the following guidelines:
- Patrons will be admitted to the library by appointment only. Each appointment will be for one person/family at a time with time in between appointments to allow for staff to clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces and material.
- Appointment times are set at the top of each hour the library is open. Each appointment is 30 minutes in duration. For example, 9 am to 9:30 am, 10 am to 10:30 am, etc. Appointments can be made by phone, email, or text message.
- Special appointment times will be available to those patrons who are high-risk Monday through Friday at 8:00 am. Appointments can be made by phone, email, or text message.
- Please do not come into the library if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone who is positive with Covid-19.
- The restrooms will be closed to the public. Staff is unable to keep the restrooms disinfected as they should be during this time. Please plan accordingly.
- No gaming will be allowed at this time. Children’s computers, toys, and puppets will not be available.
- Computer use will be limited to 30 minutes. Staff will not be available to assist patrons on the computers.
- We are recommending patrons wear face masks while in the library, unless they are unable to because of age or health conditions.
- Curb side service will remain available.
- Home delivery will remain available within city limits.
- All returns must be placed in the outside book drop.
To make an appointment:
- Call 515-967-4790
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text 515-901-3607